● 10mm high velocity, full bandwidth dynamic driver
● weight-balanced metal housing
● includes 3 color-coded TorqueValves™:
- reference valve
- deep valve
- clear valve
● lightweight, protective travel case
● rugged strain relief to withstand daily use
● TorqueValet™ with built-in wrench
● in-line remote for music play and pause
● microphone for phone and voice commands
● 5 sizes of ergonomic silicone ear tips for maximum comfort with passive noise reduction
● 2 year warranty (when purchased from authorized dealer)
t103z v2 is a remastered award winning high performance in-ear headphone. Highly refined 10mm transducer with precision CNC machined aluminum and brass components shares the essence of the original. We’re raising the bar on affordable high fidelity headphones with superior customization utilizing our Passive Acoustic Valve Technology™ (PAVT). Whatever your mood or genre, there’s a TorqueValve™ to suit your needs**. Test drive the t103z v2.
Free ground shipping available directly from our warehouse in Los Angeles, CA -Monday to Friday (except holidays).. After warranty period, in the unlikely event your headphone fails to function, purchase same or equivalent product at 50% off retail (when purchased through Torque Online store – restrictions apply) Satisfaction is guaranteed on all TORQUE headphones purchased by consumers directly from TORQUE. We want you to be thrilled, so if you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply return it within the 30-day trial period for a full refund as long as the headphones are in good, gently used condition.